Cliche alert: “I have always dreamed of being a writer.”
Although I know I’ll probably need another job as well.
Writing was something I knew I wanted to do when I was eleven, on my walks to school. I started actively writing my stories down three years later. Three years after that I started experimenting with poetry. What came out was mathematical poetry (yes, that is poetry about maths). More recently I have also started writing scripts.
I have been published in a couple of places including the Nottingham Lace Anthology (2013) and two Newcastle University Creative Writing Society Anthologies (2016 and 2017), the second of which I was the editor. This gave me a lot of proof reading experience. I am also the proof reader for the Massage Message.
I also design all my own front covers, even for books I know I’ll probably never write.
For more info, don't hesitate to contact me.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Jan 31, 20 03:37 PM
Regina is a magician. She knows the body, very well including the nerves, tendons and ligaments. She can tell you what is causing the issue by feeling
Jan 24, 20 12:28 PM
Touching Well News: Feedback from staff welfare event
Nov 28, 19 05:27 AM
Saw Regina on Monday for an MLD session for my Lipedma. She was absolutely wonderful, my legs felt so much better and lighter. What a great start to my