Cliche alert: “I have always dreamed of being a writer.”
Although I know I’ll probably need another job as well.
Writing was something I knew I wanted to do when I was eleven, on my walks to school. I started actively writing my stories down three years later. Three years after that I started experimenting with poetry. What came out was mathematical poetry (yes, that is poetry about maths). More recently I have also started writing scripts.
I have been published in a couple of places including the Nottingham Lace Anthology (2013) and two Newcastle University Creative Writing Society Anthologies (2016 and 2017), the second of which I was the editor. This gave me a lot of proof reading experience. I am also the proof reader for the Massage Message.
I also design all my own front covers, even for books I know I’ll probably never write.
For more info, don't hesitate to contact me.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Jul 03, 18 01:30 PM
I suffer with chronic neck pain and also have a busy life; working long days and looking after an active young child. I have tried physiotherapy which
Jun 18, 18 04:06 AM
I always look forward to my therapy with Regina knowing that I am in very good hands. I love walking into her therapy room where it is always warm and
May 30, 18 05:28 AM
It is lovely to be able to move around without pain in my back.