"I found the lessons helped me learn more about maths. I now think I'm not as bad at maths as I thought! It might help me feel better about having a go in lessons at school." Fraya, 11
Tuition available in English literature and maths up to and including A-level.
Science and art up to GCSE level.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact me.
I have experience in both one to one classes, helping at a homework club and working in a classroom setting helping international students improve their English.
I am currently studying a masters in pure mathematics, having completed a bachelors in combined honours: English lit and mathematics.
I am currently based in Leuven, Belgium for most of the year. To discuss tuition details, please contact me.
"Sonja came well prepared for the lessons, having researched key learning in maths my daughter should have reached at her age. She identified that my daughter's understanding of maths language and terms would be an effective area to work on. Sonja made the lessons fun but focused - which is a major achievement as my daughter struggles maintaining attention. I think it will help my daughter feel more confident as she moves upwards into secondary school." Andrea
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Jan 31, 20 03:37 PM
Regina is a magician. She knows the body, very well including the nerves, tendons and ligaments. She can tell you what is causing the issue by feeling
Jan 24, 20 12:28 PM
Touching Well News: Feedback from staff welfare event
Nov 28, 19 05:27 AM
Saw Regina on Monday for an MLD session for my Lipedma. She was absolutely wonderful, my legs felt so much better and lighter. What a great start to my