Lymphoedema is a chronic and permanent swelling which can affect any area of the body, most commonly affecting the limbs. It results from poor drainage of the body’s lymphatic system. It affects over 100,000 people in the UK of all ages and genders. It can impact on your body image, self-esteem and cause not only physical, but emotional distress as well. If you notice any unexplained swelling you should consult your GP and, if necessary, ask for a referral to a specialist clinic.
New clients will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
We are structuring sessions for you to
have the best and safest experience in the current situation. I will continue to wear a face covering, and kindly request clients to wear a face covering, too (unless exempt).
I am fully vaccinated.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
This was first published by the by the British Lympholgy Society, I produced it here word for word. I have added my comments in italics.
You might also be interested in:
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
May 07, 22 06:10 AM
Massage Message is Touching Well's regular newsletter containing tips, advice, latest research findings, inspiration and even poems!
Mar 02, 22 05:53 AM
I have been going to Regina for MLD after two surgeries on my thighs, calves, and ankles, after suffering with lipodema. Regina is very knowledgeable and
Dec 31, 21 08:07 AM
I have suffered with foot pain for many years & experienced conditions such as plantar fasciitis & tendonitis. I have osteoarthritis in my king toes &