Reiki is a Japanese word that means 'universal life energy'.
Reiki aims to heal on a physical, psychological or spiritual level depending on the person's individual needs.
Reiki treats the person as a whole and can encourage feelings of relaxation or vitality. Reiki can be performed either sitting or lying down. It is a non-invasive treatment where no clothes need to be removed.
The practitioner places their hands lightly on the body in a series of positions in order to release or balance the body's energy.
In my practice I tend to combine Reiki with other treatments.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
May 07, 19 07:01 AM
What is new at Touching Well
Apr 01, 19 10:19 AM
Hot and cold stone massage at Touching Well in Nottingham
Mar 20, 19 05:00 AM
I've had persistent pain in my sacrum, coupled with a history of slipped/herniated discs, for the past 7 years. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in years