This is now an option, if not a necessity, at the end of each session. The reason for that is my new, height adjustable massage table. It is as singing and dancing as you can get: head and leg part go up and down, arms pieces go down and obviously it is height adjustable. The latter feature is the reason for my new table, I started to get back ache from leaning over too much during MLD and deep oscillation treatments.
My talented daughter Sonja sewed the new towels, you won’t believe how much the edges fray without the bias binding. Here is a bit of advertising for her: you can commission her for a new coat or blouse sewn from Ikea’s finest or other material. Contact her on 07582 557250.
You can read more news in the most recent Massage Message
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
May 08, 18 06:41 AM
New research on touch, massage and other interesting topics
May 07, 18 05:48 AM
Touching Well is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors on our site.
Apr 15, 18 01:17 PM
I arrived thinking that I was fine and was looking forward to a general massage. Regina started on my feet and we never got any further. The result was