This is now an option, if not a necessity, at the end of each session. The reason for that is my new, height adjustable massage table. It is as singing and dancing as you can get: head and leg part go up and down, arms pieces go down and obviously it is height adjustable. The latter feature is the reason for my new table, I started to get back ache from leaning over too much during MLD and deep oscillation treatments.
My talented daughter Sonja sewed the new towels, you won’t believe how much the edges fray without the bias binding. Here is a bit of advertising for her: you can commission her for a new coat or blouse sewn from Ikea’s finest or other material. Contact her on 07582 557250.
You can read more news in the most recent Massage Message
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Jul 03, 18 01:30 PM
I suffer with chronic neck pain and also have a busy life; working long days and looking after an active young child. I have tried physiotherapy which
Jun 18, 18 04:06 AM
I always look forward to my therapy with Regina knowing that I am in very good hands. I love walking into her therapy room where it is always warm and
May 30, 18 05:28 AM
It is lovely to be able to move around without pain in my back.