We are following government instructions on physical distancing so we can't see clients at the moment.
We are now offering on-line sessions. We can do everything apart from the actual treatment on-line, obviously virtual touch is not quite the same. We can cover self-help techniques, such as stretches and self-massage. Many issues are eased by a chat and a few stretches.
Check out Touching Well's top tips.
Keep in touch (metaphorically).
Stay safe. With warm regards, Regina
Indian Head Massage is based on old Ayurvedic techniques involving work on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face.
A variety of massage movements are used to relieve accumulated tension, stimulate circulation and restore joint movement. Indian Head Massage is also used to aid the condition and health of the hair, particularly when combined with the use of natural oils.
Go from Indian Head Massage to Seated Acupressure
Go from Indian Head Massage to the list of treatments
Go from Indian Head Massage to Massage
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
May 21, 20 06:33 AM
Hints and tips to stay well
Apr 01, 20 05:46 AM
Thank you the thorough massage this morning. I feel a lot better in my right calf now and the work on my lower back was relaxing. Interesting QL on that
Mar 01, 20 04:42 PM
Regina really helped me to recover from my recent surgery. Very skilled and I was more relaxed than I have been for ages. Can only recommend. Thanks!