We are now able to see all clients, with or without a medical reason.
You will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Indian Head Massage is based on old Ayurvedic techniques involving work on the upper back, shoulders, neck, scalp and face.
A variety of massage movements are used to relieve accumulated tension, stimulate circulation and restore joint movement. Indian Head Massage is also used to aid the condition and health of the hair, particularly when combined with the use of natural oils.
Go from Indian Head Massage to Seated Acupressure
Go from Indian Head Massage to the list of treatments
Go from Indian Head Massage to Massage
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Jun 17, 21 03:52 AM
Cannot recommend Regina enough! Went to see her following surgery for 2 courses (10 sessions) of Manual Lymph Drainage. Not only is she professional, respectful
May 28, 21 07:43 AM
Touching Well News: New Massage Message
May 24, 21 03:33 PM
Hi Cranial massage has benefits Is this something you do ? Hi Steve, I do massage the cranium, but I am not a qualified craio-sacral therapist or cranial