We are following government instructions on physical distancing so we can't see clients at the moment.
We are now offering on-line sessions. We can do everything apart from the actual treatment on-line, obviously virtual touch is not quite the same. We can cover self-help techniques, such as stretches and self-massage. Many issues are eased by a chat and a few stretches.
Check out Touching Well's top tips.
Keep in touch (metaphorically).
Stay safe. With warm regards, Regina
It’s informative and entertaining and you’re bound to learn something
new each issue.
It usually comes out twice a year, usually in May and November. All you have to do to receive the latest issue is subscribe using the subscription box on the right. After that you will receive each new issue of the Massage Message as it comes out, direct to your email inbox.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
May 21, 20 06:33 AM
Hints and tips to stay well
Apr 01, 20 05:46 AM
Thank you the thorough massage this morning. I feel a lot better in my right calf now and the work on my lower back was relaxing. Interesting QL on that
Mar 01, 20 04:42 PM
Regina really helped me to recover from my recent surgery. Very skilled and I was more relaxed than I have been for ages. Can only recommend. Thanks!