Holistic Pulsing is a style of massage that originates in Hawaii.
Through soft rotary movements and rhythmic rocking of all parts of the body it gently releases tensions, feelings and energy. It expands the tissues and nourishes the person, creating spaciousness inside. It is deep work without being painful, powerful yet softly affecting the whole body-mind-spirit. It takes you out of yourself and reminds you of yourself.
New clients will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
We are structuring sessions for you to
have the best and safest experience in the current situation. I will continue to wear a face covering, and kindly request clients to wear a face covering, too (unless exempt).
I am fully vaccinated.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
The practitioner will move round the body - from feet to head, to hands to the trunk. Emotions may surface and laughter is common. Towards the end of the session you'll rest for a while so that the experience of the pulsing movement is integrated and absorbed.
had my very first Pulsing treatment today - it absolutely rocks!
I was rocked and rocked and then rocked some more until my limbs felt
all lose and free and my whole body drifted into a state of deep
relaxation whilst feeling energised throughout. I will be back
Annette, Rainworth, Nottinghamshire
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Aug 02, 21 01:47 PM
I've been seeing Ragina for about five months now and she has helped me recover from a previous surgery, Ragina knows exactly what my body needs every
Jul 09, 21 11:56 AM
Jun 17, 21 03:52 AM
Cannot recommend Regina enough! Went to see her following surgery for 2 courses (10 sessions) of Manual Lymph Drainage. Not only is she professional, respectful