Holistic Pulsing is a style of massage that originates in Hawaii.
Through soft rotary movements and rhythmic rocking of all parts of the body it gently releases tensions, feelings and energy. It expands the tissues and nourishes the person, creating spaciousness inside. It is deep work without being painful, powerful yet softly affecting the whole body-mind-spirit. It takes you out of yourself and reminds you of yourself.
The practitioner will move round the body - from feet to head, to hands to the trunk. Emotions may surface and laughter is common. Towards the end of the session you'll rest for a while so that the experience of the pulsing movement is integrated and absorbed.
had my very first Pulsing treatment today - it absolutely rocks!
I was rocked and rocked and then rocked some more until my limbs felt
all lose and free and my whole body drifted into a state of deep
relaxation whilst feeling energised throughout. I will be back
Annette, Rainworth, Nottinghamshire
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Mar 20, 19 05:00 AM
I've had persistent pain in my sacrum, coupled with a history of slipped/herniated discs, for the past 7 years. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in years
Mar 13, 19 12:57 PM
I recently had vaser liposuction and two days later after the procedure I had MLD massage as recommended by my surgeon. The results were amazing and helped
Mar 12, 19 05:05 PM
What is new at Touching Well