At Touching Well I would like to offer you three options,
firstly, and for a long time the only possibility, is a hands-on
treatment. The second
possibility is a virtual session. The third option is "DIY
self-care", a series of guided self-help sessions. For some
treatments, for example Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal
Therapies (ATMAT) the first part, including the teaching of the
self-care massage, is likely to be on-line.
We are now able to see all clients, with or without a medical reason.
You will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
We establish at the beginning of each session which treatment is suitable for you. This will obviously depend on your desired outcome, and may change from session to session. Usually it is a combination of the treatments outlined below.
On the other hand, you might be drawn to a specific modality, so you can also book a specific treatment.
P.S. You can also visit "Your Massage Questions" to ask any
questions or read other people's questions.
P.P.S. And if you have a story you'd like to share why not visit "Your Massage Stories". You'll also find other people's stories to enjoy.
P.P.P.S. To find out interesting massage related "bits and bobs" please subscribe to the Massage Message in the top of the right column.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Apr 11, 21 12:08 PM
Personalised massage, each session was different and tailored to my needs. Regina really helped with some of the problems I was having in my back and hips.
Apr 05, 21 04:52 AM
Touching Well News: New air cleaner
Mar 12, 21 10:55 AM
I went to Touching Well following surgery, she was so lovely and welcoming. I felt really comfortable with her and the massages helped a lot with my recovery.