We establish at the beginning of each session which treatment is suitable for you. This will obviously depend on your desired outcome, and may change from session to session. Usually it is a combination of the treatments outlined below.
On the other hand, you might be drawn to a specific modality, so you can also book a specific treatment.
P.S. You can also visit "Your Massage Questions" to ask any
questions or read other people's questions.
P.P.S. And if you have a story you'd like to share why not visit "Your Massage Stories". You'll also find other people's stories to enjoy.
P.P.P.S. To find out interesting massage related "bits and bobs" please subscribe to the Massage Message in the top of the right column.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
May 08, 18 06:41 AM
New research on touch, massage and other interesting topics
May 07, 18 05:48 AM
Touching Well is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors on our site.
Apr 15, 18 01:17 PM
I arrived thinking that I was fine and was looking forward to a general massage. Regina started on my feet and we never got any further. The result was