We establish at the beginning of each session which treatment is suitable for you. This will obviously depend on your desired outcome, and may change from session to session. Usually it is a combination of the treatments outlined below.
On the other hand, you might be drawn to a specific modality, so you can also book a specific treatment.
P.S. You can also visit "Your Massage Questions" to ask any
questions or read other people's questions.
P.P.S. And if you have a story you'd like to share why not visit "Your Massage Stories". You'll also find other people's stories to enjoy.
P.P.P.S. To find out interesting massage related "bits and bobs" please subscribe to the Massage Message in the top of the right column.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Dec 18, 18 01:31 PM
What is new at Touching Well
Dec 11, 18 04:22 PM
We worked as a team with Andrea Duncan and Caroline Salzedo. Wonderful. Regina has magic hands. Mandy M Excellent session. Really enjoyed it. Angela W
Nov 02, 18 04:27 PM
It is always great to come to Regina for a treatment after our busy period when work seems to completely destroy you. I know that whenever I feel like