We establish at the beginning of each session which treatment is suitable for you. This will obviously depend on your desired outcome, and may change from session to session. Usually it is a combination of the treatments outlined below.
On the other hand, you might be drawn to a specific modality, so you can also book a specific treatment.
We are following government instructions on physical distancing so we can't see clients at the moment.
We are happy to give support and advice using phone, email or Skype.
Keep in touch (metaphorically).
Stay safe. With warm regards, Regina
P.S. You can also visit "Your Massage Questions" to ask any
questions or read other people's questions.
P.P.S. And if you have a story you'd like to share why not visit "Your Massage Stories". You'll also find other people's stories to enjoy.
P.P.P.S. To find out interesting massage related "bits and bobs" please subscribe to the Massage Message in the top of the right column.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Mar 01, 20 04:42 PM
Regina really helped me to recover from my recent surgery. Very skilled and I was more relaxed than I have been for ages. Can only recommend. Thanks!
Jan 31, 20 03:37 PM
Regina is a magician. She knows the body, very well including the nerves, tendons and ligaments. She can tell you what is causing the issue by feeling
Jan 24, 20 12:28 PM
Touching Well News: Feedback from staff welfare event