Reflexology is a natural, holistic therapy based on the assumption that reflex points on the your feet and hands correspond to organs, systems and structures within your body.
You can reach Touching Well by mobile: 0794 227 6538, or via our new landline 0115 648 9636, or the contact form.
Please could new clients complete my Initial Screening form.
Stay mobile and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Stimulating the reflexes of the feet is as ancient as touch itself and can affect your whole body. It is based on the principle that your feet represent and affect the whole body.
This was pioneered by Eunice Ingham, an American physiotherapist and nurse, who published her book in 1938. By pressing points in the feet (on hundreds of people) she triggered the body's own self healing power.
Touching Well Reflexology utilises this ancient system, working the reflexes effectively and powerfully by using the No Hands massage approach.
"I have enjoyed and looked forward to each session. The gentle
precision of the arms and elbows is very effective.”
Julie, complementary therapist
You might have gathered that you don’t need to have a problem in order to benefit from reflexology. When you have this treatment, your whole being is affected; it will support you in your life by
“Being pregnant I had the desire to feel relaxed and
was the most prominent feature!! Within minutes of treatment I felt
more rested than perhaps a whole night of sleep. The treatment also
allowed me a greater connection between the baby and his/her movements,
due to my relaxed state and being in silent awareness. So all in all a
wonderful experience to regain the beauty of being pregnant and to
allow the body to enjoy this beautiful transformation.”
Arti, Ayuvedic doctor and yoga teacher
“The sessions have always been a wonderful start to the day
has been a very busy time for me. There have occasionally been
surprising moments where I have felt a kind of refreshing rush of blood
to the head or a sudden releasing of my stomach, etc. My ankles no
longer click and I feel more solid on the ground.”
“After each session I have felt invigorated, relaxed and
stress free. I
would recommend the reflexology to anyone who likes to feel like the
above. It's certainly helped my golf, too! No aching feet! Thank you.”
Tom, ex police man and keen golf player
or go back to the home page.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Therapeutic massage - Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual sessions - Supervision
Nov 22, 23 03:35 AM
Nov 20, 23 08:38 AM
Nov 10, 23 11:17 AM