This is a powerful combination of Manual Lymphatic Drainage, abdominal massage and reflex work to get your body into detoxification mode.
We can see clients again in person from Monday, 13th July 2020.
I am looking at how to structure sessions for you to
have the best (and safest) experience under the "new normal".
I have decided to give you a choice in the level of precautions during your treatment, the range of options is listed in my corona policy.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon. With warm regards, Regina
You may notice on the pictures the client’s hands on her chest. It has been agreed between therapist and client that she would raise a finger if the massage becomes uncomfortable or she would like it to stop immediately. This allows very deep work while the client stays in control at all times, never going deeper or faster than the client feels comfortable with.
To get the most benefit, a series of 4-6 treatments is recommended.
P.S. You can also visit "Your Massage Questions" to ask any
questions or read other people's questions.
P.P.S. And if you have a story you'd like to share why not visit "Your Massage Stories". You'll also find other people's stories to enjoy.
P.P.P.S. To find out interesting massage related "bits and bobs" please subscribe to the Massage Message in the top of the right column.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Jul 15, 20 06:48 AM
I was very lucky to get the first appointment with Regina after lockdown began. As always she puts you at ease with her warmth and professionalism. I was
Jul 12, 20 07:22 AM
Touching Well's Corona Policy - keeping clients safe and well
Jul 10, 20 04:18 AM
Touching Well News: Visor fashion