This is a powerful combination of Manual Lymphatic Drainage, abdominal massage and reflex work to get your body into detoxification mode.
You may notice on the pictures the client’s hands on her chest. It has been agreed between therapist and client that she would raise a finger if the massage becomes uncomfortable or she would like it to stop immediately. This allows very deep work while the client stays in control at all times, never going deeper or faster than the client feels comfortable with.
To get the most benefit, a series of 4-6 treatments is recommended.
P.S. You can also visit "Your Massage Questions" to ask any
questions or read other people's questions.
P.P.S. And if you have a story you'd like to share why not visit "Your Massage Stories". You'll also find other people's stories to enjoy.
P.P.P.S. To find out interesting massage related "bits and bobs" please subscribe to the Massage Message in the top of the right column.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Nov 06, 19 12:27 PM
Please complete this page if you would like to purchase a Touching Well gift voucher
Nov 04, 19 05:13 AM
New research on touch, massage and other interesting topics
Sep 16, 19 11:08 AM
Regina is an amazing practitioner. Every treatment I've had has been unique and tailored to how I'm feeling and what my body needs in that moment. I can