I have been planning a new, special facial treatment for a while. Now, in the colder season the time is right: Face Vitality. The session will start with a deep cleanse of the face, followed by soothing and ever so relaxing Deep Oscillation massage. To finish, your face will receive toner and luxurious Rose moisturiser. You will leave re-vitalised and your face will feel alive! This treatment will be on special offer for £25 (instead of £28) while the temperature is below 10ºC (outside obviously).
"You should market this,
Regina. My face feels amazing - so alive."
Victoria, entrepreneur in Nottingham, after I tried this treatment on her.
Should you wish to book this luxerious treatment, you can phone me on 0115 845 7113 or contact me via the contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With warm regards
PS This massage combines nicely with other treatments, for example you could add a face mask & foot massage combo. While the face mask is doing its good work, you could be sent straight to cloud nine with a soothing foot massage.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Mar 20, 19 05:00 AM
I've had persistent pain in my sacrum, coupled with a history of slipped/herniated discs, for the past 7 years. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in years
Mar 13, 19 12:57 PM
I recently had vaser liposuction and two days later after the procedure I had MLD massage as recommended by my surgeon. The results were amazing and helped
Mar 12, 19 05:05 PM
What is new at Touching Well