I have been planning a new, special facial treatment for a while. Now, in the colder season the time is right: Face Vitality. The session will start with a deep cleanse of the face, followed by soothing and ever so relaxing Deep Oscillation massage. To finish, your face will receive toner and luxurious Rose moisturiser. You will leave re-vitalised and your face will feel alive! This treatment will be on special offer for £25 (instead of £28) while the temperature is below 10ºC (outside obviously).
"You should market this,
Regina. My face feels amazing - so alive."
Victoria, entrepreneur in Nottingham, after I tried this treatment on her.
New clients will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
We are structuring sessions for you to
have the best and safest experience in the current situation. I will continue to wear a face covering, and kindly request clients to wear a face covering, too (unless exempt).
I am fully vaccinated.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Should you wish to book this luxerious treatment, you can phone me on 0115 845 7113 or contact me via the contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With warm regards
PS This massage combines nicely with other treatments, for example you could add a face mask & foot massage combo. While the face mask is doing its good work, you could be sent straight to cloud nine with a soothing foot massage.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Aug 02, 21 01:47 PM
I've been seeing Ragina for about five months now and she has helped me recover from a previous surgery, Ragina knows exactly what my body needs every
Jul 09, 21 11:56 AM
Jun 17, 21 03:52 AM
Cannot recommend Regina enough! Went to see her following surgery for 2 courses (10 sessions) of Manual Lymph Drainage. Not only is she professional, respectful