I have been planning a new, special facial treatment for a while. Now, in the colder season the time is right: Face Vitality. The session will start with a deep cleanse of the face, followed by soothing and ever so relaxing Deep Oscillation massage. To finish, your face will receive toner and luxurious Rose moisturiser. You will leave re-vitalised and your face will feel alive! This treatment will be on special offer for £25 (instead of £28) while the temperature is below 10ºC (outside obviously).
"You should market this,
Regina. My face feels amazing - so alive."
Victoria, entrepreneur in Nottingham, after I tried this treatment on her.
We are following government instructions on physical distancing so we can't see clients at the moment.
We are happy to give support and advice using phone, email or Skype.
Keep in touch (metaphorically).
Stay safe. With warm regards, Regina
Should you wish to book this luxerious treatment, you can phone me on 0115 845 7113 or contact me via the contact form.
I look forward to hearing from you.
With warm regards
PS This massage combines nicely with other treatments, for example you could add a face mask & foot massage combo. While the face mask is doing its good work, you could be sent straight to cloud nine with a soothing foot massage.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Mar 01, 20 04:42 PM
Regina really helped me to recover from my recent surgery. Very skilled and I was more relaxed than I have been for ages. Can only recommend. Thanks!
Jan 31, 20 03:37 PM
Regina is a magician. She knows the body, very well including the nerves, tendons and ligaments. She can tell you what is causing the issue by feeling
Jan 24, 20 12:28 PM
Touching Well News: Feedback from staff welfare event