A virtual treatment is a good option when it is not practical or
possible see a therapist in person, and it can be surprisingly
effective. In a virtual treatment I offer you my extensive
experience as a massage therapist to support and guide you to help
yourself. This takes the form of listening, advice, assessment,
self-massage, stretches and/or guided relaxation. You can have a
lot of the same benefits as from a hands-on treatment, such as
reduction in anxiety, awareness of your body and feeling more
comfortable in body and mind. We will work out together the best way to
improve your well-being.
You can reach Touching Well by mobile: 0794 227 6538, or via our new landline 0115 648 9636, or the contact form.
Please could new clients complete my Initial Screening form.
Stay mobile and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Obviously this is not the same as a hands-on treatment. I see it
a bit like the difference between Carob and Chocolate: it depends
on your expectations. If you eat Carob and you expect Chocolate
you will be disappointed, however if you expect a different taste
you might quite like it. And if you can't have Chocolate, Carob
could be a good alternative; or you could have a completely
different sweet. But that stretches the comparison a bit far.
On the plus side, you have to take an active part in the treatment, you don't have to leave the house, it takes less time and it is safer in terms of covid-19. For the sake of completeness, on the minus side, some things are not possible remotely (more than you think are, though) and you won't be passively receiving a treatment.
Please complete the contact form, and we can take it from there.
You may opt for a virtual treatment to address an issue, or you may need a bit of de-stressing and "me-time". For the latter I offer
We will start a chat, where you are at the moment, what you might need, whatever comes up ... Then we will release your face, neck and shoulders with self-massage and gentle stretches, nice, easy and soothing. We finish with a guided relaxation, helping you to settle into yourself.
This is a 30 minute individual Zoom session that will leave you
in a better space. You will need:
How will it work?
You contact me via this form. We will agree a time and I will send you an invite to the session via email. The standard charge for "Zooming into Wellness" is £25 with concessions available on request.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Therapeutic massage - Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual sessions - Supervision
Nov 22, 23 03:35 AM
Nov 20, 23 08:38 AM
Nov 10, 23 11:17 AM