This page lists my professional qualifications. I update my
We are now able to see all clients, with or without a medical reason.
You will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
I (Regina) trained in The
Management of Lymphoedema (using the Casley-Smith method) with Wouter Hoelen at the European
College for Lymphology De
Berekuyl in Holland in 2005.
This included Multi-layer
bandaging and Manual
Lymph Drainage. Updated in
November 2006, 2008, October 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018.
VTCT level 3 diploma in Reflexology in 2008.
On-site massage with the Acupressure Massage Practitioner Training School in 2001.
Diploma in Massage in Pregnancy with Distinction in 2006.
I obtained my ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy in 1996.
ITEC Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology
and Massage in 1988.
Staff nurse in 1982 and registered with the UKCC (now NMC) in 1984 under PIN 84F0014C.
MSc in Social Statistics from the University of Southampton (1991).
BSc in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Reading in 1990.
Qualified nursery nurse (3 yr training in Germany – Erzieherin).
or go back to the home page.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Apr 11, 21 12:08 PM
Personalised massage, each session was different and tailored to my needs. Regina really helped with some of the problems I was having in my back and hips.
Apr 05, 21 04:52 AM
Touching Well News: New air cleaner
Mar 12, 21 10:55 AM
I went to Touching Well following surgery, she was so lovely and welcoming. I felt really comfortable with her and the massages helped a lot with my recovery.