This page lists my professional qualifications. I update my
I (Regina) trained in The
Management of Lymphoedema (using the Casley-Smith method) with Wouter Hoelen at the European
College for Lymphology De
Berekuyl in Holland in 2005.
This included Multi-layer
bandaging and Manual
Lymph Drainage. Updated in
November 2006, 2008, October 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016.
VTCT level 3 diploma in Reflexology in 2008.
On-site massage with the Acupressure Massage Practitioner Training School in 2001.
Diploma in Massage in Pregnancy with Distinction in 2006.
I obtained my ITEC Diploma in Aromatherapy in 1996.
ITEC Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology
and Massage in 1988.
Staff nurse in 1982 and registered with the UKCC (now NMC) in 1984 under PIN 84F0014C.
MSc in Social Statistics from the University of Southampton (1991).
BSc in Mathematics and Statistics from the University of Reading in 1990.
Qualified nursery nurse (3 yr training in Germany – Erzieherin).
or go back to the home page.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
May 08, 18 06:41 AM
New research on touch, massage and other interesting topics
May 07, 18 05:48 AM
Touching Well is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors on our site.
Apr 15, 18 01:17 PM
I arrived thinking that I was fine and was looking forward to a general massage. Regina started on my feet and we never got any further. The result was