Sometimes it is not possible to have a massage, due to limitations of money, time, childcare, transport and/or health. Or a worldwide pandemic could strike us, unimaginable half a year ago, but here we are, the "new normal" is here. Whatever happens, you will always have your own body and mind to guide you. Even when you are able to have regular massage, self-care is a useful habit. It supports the treatment, it sustains the gains made, and helps us to stay well between and beyond treatment sessions.
New clients will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
We are structuring sessions for you to
have the best and safest experience in the current situation. I will continue to wear a face covering, and kindly request clients to wear a face covering, too (unless exempt).
I am fully vaccinated.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Here are a number of self-care resources, mostly in the shape of a self-massage and/or stretching session. Try the exercises, and see what suits you. Also, mix them up. In order to loosen your back you might also need to ease the front of your body; or a breathing session could just do the trick.
Please start with the introduction, which has general hints and tips on stretches and self-massage. With these in mind, you can adapt your self-care session to your needs.
Here are a few general rules, in random order:
If it feels wrong,
don't do it.
Follow your body.
Stay in the moment.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
May 07, 22 06:10 AM
Massage Message is Touching Well's regular newsletter containing tips, advice, latest research findings, inspiration and even poems!
Mar 02, 22 05:53 AM
I have been going to Regina for MLD after two surgeries on my thighs, calves, and ankles, after suffering with lipodema. Regina is very knowledgeable and
Dec 31, 21 08:07 AM
I have suffered with foot pain for many years & experienced conditions such as plantar fasciitis & tendonitis. I have osteoarthritis in my king toes &