Sometimes it is not possible to have a massage, due to limitations of money, time, childcare, transport and/or health. Or a worldwide pandemic could strike us, unimaginable half a year ago, but here we are, the "new normal" is here. Whatever happens, you will always have your own body and mind to guide you. Even when you are able to have regular massage, self-care is a useful habit. It supports the treatment, it sustains the gains made, and helps us to stay well between and beyond treatment sessions.
We are now able to see all clients, with or without a medical reason.
You will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Here are a number of self-care resources, mostly in the shape of a self-massage and/or stretching session. Try the exercises, and see what suits you. Also, mix them up. In order to loosen your back you might also need to ease the front of your body; or a breathing session could just do the trick.
Please start with the introduction, which has general hints and tips on stretches and self-massage. With these in mind, you can adapt your self-care session to your needs.
Here are a few general rules, in random order:
If it feels wrong,
don't do it.
Follow your body.
Stay in the moment.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Jun 17, 21 03:52 AM
Cannot recommend Regina enough! Went to see her following surgery for 2 courses (10 sessions) of Manual Lymph Drainage. Not only is she professional, respectful
May 28, 21 07:43 AM
Touching Well News: New Massage Message
May 24, 21 03:33 PM
Hi Cranial massage has benefits Is this something you do ? Hi Steve, I do massage the cranium, but I am not a qualified craio-sacral therapist or cranial