This is what I found useful and/or inspiring. I have also listed some, mostly local, businesss, generally people I rate highly. It is work in progress. I have loads I need to put on, but fortunately I am very busy at work at the moment.
There is a link page relating to pregnancy massage and there is also an information page regarding Lymphoedema and Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
You can reach Touching Well by mobile: 0794 227 6538, or via our new landline 0115 648 9636, or the contact form.
Please could new clients complete my Initial Screening form.
Stay mobile and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Endiing my female pain are self-help tools and empowering protocols created by Isa Herrera.
The Healing Choice is a guide to emotional recovery after an abortion by Candace De Puy
The Tupler Technique treats diastasis recti (a separation of your outer most abdominal muscles).
The Story of Menstruation is a 1946 10-minute animated film produced by Walt Disney Productions in 1946.
Charting menstrual cycles and fertility awareness: Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and The garden of fertility by Katie Singer.
Anna Crowle is a women's health physiotherapist. She is based in Brighton but does on-line consultations. I was impressed by what she has to say.
Castor oil is derived from the tree of Palma Christi (Ricinus cummunis). It has been used therapeutically as a folk remedy in India, China, Persia, Africa, Greece, Rome and in the Americas. Edgar Cayce, a medical intuitive known as the "sleeping prophet" introduced castor oil packs for many conditions. Castor oil packs are recommended in Arvigo therapy for healing, relaxation, scar treatment and much more.
A nutritionalist recommended by a client is Heather Lee on 01159333698 or 07770826640.
The Feldenkrais Method® offers a unique and gentle way to realise our potential more fully. It is an educational method focusing on learning and movement, which can bring about improved movement and enhanced functioning. It is named after its originator, Moshe Feldenkrais (1904-1984), an engineer and physicist as well as a Judo teacher.
There are free lessons (that is what they call them) on the Feldenkrais Guild website.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Therapeutic massage - Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual sessions - Supervision
Nov 22, 23 03:35 AM
Nov 20, 23 08:38 AM
Nov 10, 23 11:17 AM