I have been considering for a while how I can use my skill set to
support fellow practitioners (not only in the massage and bodywork field) in their work and indeed
in their lives. One way of doing this is mentoring and/or supervision.
I have completed all four modules of supervisor training with Joan Wilmot and Robin Shohet from Centre for Team Development (CSTD) in London. CSTD has been the leading training organisation for supervision since 1979.
You can reach Touching Well by mobile: 0794 227 6538, or via our new landline 0115 648 9636, or the contact form.
Please could new clients complete my Initial Screening form.
Stay mobile and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
I offer supervision in small groups of 4 to 6 supervisees. This way you will not only get supervision from me, but the combined wisdom of the group.
I will leave you with an invitation to think of a "sparkling moment"
in your recent practice and write it down. I would be delighted to hear
about this if - or when - we meet for supervision.
With warm regards,
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Therapeutic massage - Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual sessions - Supervision
Nov 22, 23 03:35 AM
Nov 20, 23 08:38 AM
Nov 10, 23 11:17 AM