The aim of this policy is to keep clients safe and well.
It appears that the immediate threat from Corona has subsided. I am still cautious, mostly wearing a face covering. New clients are requested to complete the Initial Screening Form and are encouraged to wear a mask.
You can reach Touching Well by mobile: 0794 227 6538, or via our new landline 0115 648 9636, or the contact form.
Please could new clients complete my Initial Screening form.
Stay mobile and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Clients are expected to judge when it safe (enough) for them to seek
treatment. Their consent is assumed when they book and attend an
Clients must cancel if they suspect that they have Covid-19 or are testing positive.
They have the option of a very cautious approach with
the non-contact part of the treatment taking place remotely. The picture is incomplete and out of date: no more apron or visor, but still with a face covering.
We will undertake infection prevention measures, including
Please be aware that the treatment room has soft furnishings, books and other "non-essential items", which cannot be disinfected.
The massage table has brand new coverings allowing for frequent laudry and disinfection.
All clients asked at booking and on arrival the following:
If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes" the
treatment will be postponed. The client must inform the therapist
if they develop symptoms before the appointment or post treatment. Should the therapist develop Covid-19 symptoms sessions will be cancelled, possibly at short notice.
We follow the government advice Keeping workers and clients safe during COVID-19 in close contact services.
Preferred choice is balance transfer before or after treatment
cheque, cash or card payments are accepted.
I am thinking about my charging and cancellation policy. I would like to be fair both for clients and myself. I do not want people to come when they are testing positive for Covid-19, or any other potentially infections condition.
The following are options, I have not decided yet. I do invite comments. I still have not decided, currently I am getting a lot of Covid related cancellations at short notice.
Corona virus related cancellation policy
Reviewed 13th July 2022, minor updates 12th March 2023.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Therapeutic massage - Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual sessions - Supervision
Nov 22, 23 03:35 AM
Nov 20, 23 08:38 AM
Nov 10, 23 11:17 AM