Better quality of life
I have been suffering with Lyme disease, leg ulcers and lymph oedema for many years. The most debilitating oedema is now in my trunk, where it prevents me from sitting up in a chair. Regina has been coming for Manual Lymph Drainage for a while and she managed to shift the oedema so that I can sit up for longer periods. My crushing pain was eased, at least for a while.
Recently Regina bought the Hivamat 200 to treat my oedema as well as my leg ulcer with Deep Oscillation. After each treatment my oedema has reduced significantly: in my abdomen, groin and legs, most importantly, round my ulcer. It looks as if the ulcer is finally healing. My pain, particularly when walking, is greatly reduced. I am able to be up for longer periods of time and I am still able to walk.
I wish there was a magic cure for my illness, sadly there isn't. The MLD combined with Deep Oscillation does ease my symptoms, so that I have a better quality of life with less pain and swelling.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Massage Stories.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Therapeutic massage - Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual sessions - Supervision