Comfort in my sacrum
by Harriet Hanmer
I've had persistent pain in my sacrum, coupled with a history of slipped/herniated discs, for the past 7 years. I hadn't had a good nights sleep in years due to pain.
I am over-joyed that after a course of 5 massages all the pain has gone and my body is learning to be more and more comfortable each session. I have had a week of unbroken sleep and am deeply grateful for the relief that Regina has facilitated for me.
Regina of course highly skilled with lots of fantastic massage techniques, but more than that, she is a gifted body worker who brings wisdom, kindness and deep intuition to her clients. My body trusts her, and with that is able to relax into the physical invitations to release old patterns, injuries, and even mindsets.
As a psychotherapist I am more used to addressing symptoms through talk and creativity, but Regina as able to bypass my busy mind with all its theoretical constructs and get straight to the experience, while also holding her own psychological wisdom lightly. My partner is a very skilled massage practitioner, so anyone working with my body has a high bar to reach and Regina vaults over it effortlessly! Highly recommended.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Massage Stories.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -