Before you start, wash your hands, as you will be touching your
This session is for stretching and relaxation, so you might want to put on some music. You will want to be able to sit comfortably, probably at a table, so that you can rest your elbows while touching your face.
Now, rub your hands together generating friction. Place your
warm palms over your eyes. Close your eyes or keep them open, it
does not matter, drop your shoulders, observe your thoughts or
your breathing, whatever helps you to take be calm. This is great
for headaches and eye strain.
You can reach Touching Well by mobile: 0794 227 6538, or via our new landline 0115 648 9636, or the contact form.
Please could new clients complete my Initial Screening form.
Stay mobile and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Move your face. Move your your jaw, see if you can involve your neck and chest muscles. Write your name with your tongue in the air, make big letters. As a challenge, write it in mirror image. Do the same with your eyes, again big letters. Can you keep the rest of your face still?
Put your flat hands over your jaw and move them about without
sliding over your skin. Put your hands at the side of your face
and move the tissue. Where and how does the tissue move? Is there
a difference between the left and right side? Place your hands
slightly further back over your ears. Rest them first, then move
them. What do you hear?
Massage your ears thoroughly. Pull your ears. Where do you feel the pull?
Shampoo your scalp. Experiment with different movements: slow and fast, firmer and lighter, moving the tissue and gliding over the scalp, short and long movements. In Indian Head Massage there are at least seven different ways of massaging the scalp. Make sure you pay attention to the nape of your neck just above the hair line. Finish with fast windscreen wipers around your ears, this should wake you up.
Last, stroke your forehead from the midline towards the temples. Do that a few times, nice and slow.
Finish with a mouth exercise: how far you can move the corners of your mouth towards your ears?
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Therapeutic massage - Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual sessions - Supervision
Nov 22, 23 03:35 AM
Nov 20, 23 08:38 AM
Nov 10, 23 11:17 AM