Sometimes we don't really have time but are in discomfort, for example our upper back starts to ache. Here are safe "emergency" exercises if you don't have much time.
We are now able to see all clients, with or without a medical reason.
You will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Find a firm surface, such as a carpet or yoga matt and lie on your back,
head supported and knees bent, lower back "in neutral". Your upper back
might ache when you initially lie down. Now wait. Usually the ache goes
within a minute or so. You might have to repeat this at regular intervals.
This is my "go-to" exercise for the lower back. It is safe and nicely stretches your lower back.
Sit on the edge of your seat with your feet flat on the floor. A lower seat works better, such as your bed or a sofa. Bend forwards. You may need to move your legs apart. Now relax and breathe, let everything become heavy. You will feel a lovely stretch in the lower back. Once you feel looser, you can experiment with moving your torso to one side, again resting and waiting, and then the other side.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Apr 11, 21 12:08 PM
Personalised massage, each session was different and tailored to my needs. Regina really helped with some of the problems I was having in my back and hips.
Apr 05, 21 04:52 AM
Touching Well News: New air cleaner
Mar 12, 21 10:55 AM
I went to Touching Well following surgery, she was so lovely and welcoming. I felt really comfortable with her and the massages helped a lot with my recovery.