Sometimes we don't really have time but are in discomfort, for example our upper back starts to ache. Here are safe "emergency" exercises if you don't have much time.
You can reach Touching Well by mobile: 0794 227 6538, or via our new landline 0115 648 9636, or the contact form.
Please could new clients complete my Initial Screening form.
Stay mobile and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Find a firm surface, such as a carpet or yoga matt and lie on your back,
head supported and knees bent, lower back "in neutral". Your upper back
might ache when you initially lie down. Now wait. Usually the ache goes
within a minute or so. You might have to repeat this at regular intervals.
This is my "go-to" exercise for the lower back. It is safe and nicely stretches your lower back.
Sit on the edge of your seat with your feet flat on the floor. A lower seat works better, such as your bed or a sofa. Bend forwards. You may need to move your legs apart. Now relax and breathe, let everything become heavy. You will feel a lovely stretch in the lower back. Once you feel looser, you can experiment with moving your torso to one side, again resting and waiting, and then the other side.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Therapeutic massage - Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual sessions - Supervision
Nov 22, 23 03:35 AM
Nov 20, 23 08:38 AM
Nov 10, 23 11:17 AM