Sometimes we don't really have time but are in discomfort, for example our upper back starts to ache. Here are safe "emergency" exercises if you don't have much time.
New clients will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
We are structuring sessions for you to
have the best and safest experience in the current situation. I will continue to wear a face covering, and kindly request clients to wear a face covering, too (unless exempt).
I am fully vaccinated.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
Find a firm surface, such as a carpet or yoga matt and lie on your back,
head supported and knees bent, lower back "in neutral". Your upper back
might ache when you initially lie down. Now wait. Usually the ache goes
within a minute or so. You might have to repeat this at regular intervals.
This is my "go-to" exercise for the lower back. It is safe and nicely stretches your lower back.
Sit on the edge of your seat with your feet flat on the floor. A lower seat works better, such as your bed or a sofa. Bend forwards. You may need to move your legs apart. Now relax and breathe, let everything become heavy. You will feel a lovely stretch in the lower back. Once you feel looser, you can experiment with moving your torso to one side, again resting and waiting, and then the other side.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Aug 02, 21 01:47 PM
I've been seeing Ragina for about five months now and she has helped me recover from a previous surgery, Ragina knows exactly what my body needs every
Jul 09, 21 11:56 AM
Jun 17, 21 03:52 AM
Cannot recommend Regina enough! Went to see her following surgery for 2 courses (10 sessions) of Manual Lymph Drainage. Not only is she professional, respectful