In an hour or two you will receive an e-mail welcoming you to the "Massage Message". It will also ask you to confirm your subscription. Why? To make sure that no one subscribed your e-mail address without you knowing about it.
If you don't receive this e-mail (the subject is "Please Confirm Your "Massage Message" Subscription"), please check your trash or junk folder, or your ISP's webmail filtering function. Your mail provider may have incorrectly filtered the message. Please indicate that it is not trash, or otherwise whitelist all mail coming from www.touchingwell.co.uk, so that you can receive the "Massage Message".
If you don't find the e-mail anywhere, you may have entered a typo in the address. So, in case you don't receive it at all, please come back and try again.
To continue with your visit to the site, click here to return to the home page or select a page from the Navigation menu on the left.
P.S. You can also visit "Your Massage Questions" to ask any
questions or read other people's questions.
P.P.S. And if you have a story you'd like to share why not visit "Your Massage Stories". You'll also find other people's stories to enjoy.
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
Jul 03, 18 01:30 PM
I suffer with chronic neck pain and also have a busy life; working long days and looking after an active young child. I have tried physiotherapy which
Jun 18, 18 04:06 AM
I always look forward to my therapy with Regina knowing that I am in very good hands. I love walking into her therapy room where it is always warm and
May 30, 18 05:28 AM
It is lovely to be able to move around without pain in my back.