Lymphoedema is a
chronic and permanent swelling which can affect any area of
the body, most commonly affecting the limbs. It can impact
on a person’s body image, self-esteem and cause not only
physical, but emotional distress as well.
The list below is by no means a definitive or finite description of lymphoedema and is to be used as a guide only.
We offer treatments for medical conditions only.
We are legally permitted to offer sessions during this lockdown for
treating clients with medical conditions. Please consider if your
treatment is urgent and necessary, or if you can wait until the case
numbers are lower.
We are structuring sessions for you to have the best (and safest) experience under the current restrictions. You will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form. Virtual sessions are also available.
Stay safe and sane. With warm regards, Regina
You might also be interested in:
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Jan 05, 21 03:59 AM
Touching Well News: Medical treatments only during lockdown
Nov 22, 20 04:56 AM
Massage Message is Touching Well's regular newsletter containing tips, advice, latest research findings, inspiration and even poems!
Oct 13, 20 07:06 AM
Touching Well's Corona Policy - keeping clients safe and well