Lymphoedema is a
chronic and permanent swelling which can affect any area of
the body, most commonly affecting the limbs. It can impact
on a person’s body image, self-esteem and cause not only
physical, but emotional distress as well.
The list below is by no means a definitive or finite description of lymphoedema and is to be used as a guide only.
We are following government instructions on physical distancing so we can't see clients at the moment.
We are now offering on-line sessions. We can do everything apart from the actual treatment on-line, obviously virtual touch is not quite the same. We can cover self-help techniques, such as stretches and self-massage. Many issues are eased by a chat and a few stretches.
Check out Touching Well's top tips.
Keep in touch (metaphorically).
Stay safe. With warm regards, Regina
You might also be interested in:
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® - ATMAT -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
May 21, 20 06:33 AM
Hints and tips to stay well
Apr 01, 20 05:46 AM
Thank you the thorough massage this morning. I feel a lot better in my right calf now and the work on my lower back was relaxing. Interesting QL on that
Mar 01, 20 04:42 PM
Regina really helped me to recover from my recent surgery. Very skilled and I was more relaxed than I have been for ages. Can only recommend. Thanks!