Lymphoedema is a
chronic and permanent swelling which can affect any area of
the body, most commonly affecting the limbs. It can impact
on a person’s body image, self-esteem and cause not only
physical, but emotional distress as well.
The list below is by no means a definitive or finite description of lymphoedema and is to be used as a guide only.
We are now able to see all clients, with or without a medical reason.
You will need to complete the Corona Virus Screening form.
Stay safe and sane. Hope to see you soon.
With warm regards, Regina
You might also be interested in:
List of treatments
- Myofascial Release (MFR) - Saving Hands massage -
- Maya Abdominal Therapy -
- Seated Acupressure - Indian Head Massage - Pulsing - Reiki -
- Reflexology - Tsuboki Foot Massage - Hopi Ear Candles -
- Hot and Cold Stone Massage - Myofascial dry cupping -
- Aromatherapy Massage - Aromatherapy Lymphatic Massage (ALM) -
- Fertility Massage - Pregnancy Massage - Post-natal Massage -
- Dorn Method - Breuss Massage -
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) - Deep Oscillation -
- Treatment for lymphoedema - Treatment after cosmetic surgery -
- Holistic Facial - Face Vitality - Total Detox -
- Virtual treatments -
Apr 11, 21 12:08 PM
Personalised massage, each session was different and tailored to my needs. Regina really helped with some of the problems I was having in my back and hips.
Apr 05, 21 04:52 AM
Touching Well News: New air cleaner
Mar 12, 21 10:55 AM
I went to Touching Well following surgery, she was so lovely and welcoming. I felt really comfortable with her and the massages helped a lot with my recovery.